Monday, February 14, 2011

The numbers are in...

As an experiment I decided to track my beer habits over the course of the year.  It's nothing to use a particular E-mail/calendar program to add entries indicating what you had to drink, when, and where.  The stats are in for January and I'm not too surprised. 

In January I had 14 beer tastes.  That's about one beer every two days.  Mostly I drink at home - a beer with dinner.  I did not have any repeats - all beers were unique to that month.  Three of the beers were new to me (Traquair 2010, Summit Imperial Pumpkin Porter, and Bell's Batch 10,000) and they were consumed early in the month.  I favor dark, rich flavored ales (black ales, porters, stouts).  Three of the beers were on tap (Guinness, Bell's Two Heart Ale, and Rogue's Mocah Porter). 

Looking at February so far I am behind - one beer every five days.  But we do have a brewing session coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't take it personally but if I think a comment is inappropriate then I'm deleting it.