Sunday, March 6, 2011

The numbers are in (part 2)...

I did a post like this last month detailing January.  Here's what it looked like for February.

I did keep with one of the craft beer New Year's resolutions and try a new beer each month.  I wasn't 100% sure if I had tried Arcadia Ales London Porter before or not but I know I had not tried their Sky High Rye Ale before.

Eight beers in the month left me with the average of one beer every 3.5 days.  I did have repeats this month because I bought a six-pack of Arcadia's London Porter.  Still leaning to the darker side of beers but that is normal for me.  None of them were on tap this month.  One (Negra Modelo) was at a restaurant.  Normally I drink more at home but this month the place I had the most was at Brother Charles' house (three different beers) during our brewing session. 

So far in March I'm averaging 1 beer every three days.  But it's only the 6th...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't take it personally but if I think a comment is inappropriate then I'm deleting it.